PrimarySite news and updates
- Does my school website need an SSL certificate?
正规的体育投注appSSL certification is an essential development in the rise of all websites. But what is it?
- Trust Capacity Fund details
正规的体育投注appDfE announce Trust Capacity Fund to support Trust growth and development across England.
- Multi-Academy Trusts have the power when it comes to social media
正规的体育投注appWe explore the unique opportunities that multi-academy trusts can take advantage of to get the most out of social media.
- Mobile Friendly School Websites
How does being mobile-friendly affect my school website? Here are some tools and tips to help you.
- Eight brilliant ways schools have used our video resource centre
If you’re thinking of trying your hand at some filmmaking, here are some projects from the schools we work with to inspire you.
- How to make your Multi-Academy Trust website stand out
The digital world has never been more vital in the education sector here are some essentials to ensure that your Trust website stands out.
- Eight social media mistakes that your school needs to avoid
正规的体育投注appThis guide aims to highlight some of the common social media mistakes we see to help you get the most out of the social world.
- What is responsive design and what does it mean for school websites?
Responsive design is now one of the core elements driving every single website we create, but what is it and why should schools care about it?
- How to write good quality content for school websites
正规的体育投注appProducing content can be hard for those not used to writing for websites, so here are some simple tips to help you master online content.
Find out more
正规的体育投注appIf you would like to find out more details or discuss in greater depth how any of the information covered in one of our blogs could affect your School or Trust, please click on one of the buttons below or alternatively contact one of the PrimarySite team today on 01636 370505.